Our client, a local manufacturer and distributor of aspirational high quality fuel-efficient products is seeking to recruit a Business Intelligence Officer to monitor overall marketing activities, research and analysis. The successful candidate MUST have a technical background with experience in data analysis and coding (Python).
- Monitor both above the line and below the line marketing activities.
• Manage product tracking and consumer engagement database
• Analyze data and prepare reports from marketing activities, sales registrations and SMS and phone based surveys.
• Monitor sales data and advising sale and marketing team weekly on trends
• Understand the Kenyan media landscape and communicate trends and current events to management
• Monitor, analyze and optimize ROI of marketing campaigns.
• Communicate sales and marketing KPIs systematically
• Quickly and flexibly create solutions for obtaining, sharing and displaying data
• Help implement and monitor CRM software for use by sales staff
• Aid in monetization and finding novel uses for data
• Other roles as advised by the sales and marketing leads.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics /Information Technology/ Actuarial science
• Should at least have worked with a Marketing agency
• MUST have at least 3 years relevant working experience
• MUST have a technical background
• Good data analysis and reporting skills
• Good Communication Skills
• In depth knowledge of sales and marketing fields
• Coding skills required; particularly Python