Our client, a local manufacturer and distributor of aspirational high quality fuel-efficient products is seeking to recruit a Business Intelligence Officer to monitor overall marketing activities, research and analysis.
The successful candidate MUST have a technical background with experience in data analysis and coding (Python).
Business Intelligence Officer Job Responsibilities
- Monitor both above the line and below the line marketing activities.
- Manage product tracking and consumer engagement database
- Analyze data and prepare reports from marketing activities, sales registrations and SMS and phone based surveys.
- Monitor sales data and advising sale and marketing team weekly on trends
- Understand the Kenyan media landscape and communicate trends and current events to management
- Monitor, analyze and optimize ROI of marketing campaigns.
- Communicate sales and marketing KPIs systematically
- Quickly and flexibly create solutions for obtaining, sharing and displaying data
- Help implement and monitor CRM software for use by sales staff
- Aid in monetization and finding novel uses for data
- Other roles as advised by the sales and marketing leads.
Qualifications for the Business Intelligence Officer Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics /Information Technology/ Actuarial science
- Should at least have worked with a Marketing agency
- MUST have at least 3 years relevant working experience
- MUST have a technical background
- Good data analysis and reporting skills
- Good Communication Skills
- In depth knowledge of sales and marketing fields
- Coding skills required; particularly Python
How to Apply