Short Term Business Listing Internship At PigiaMe In Kenya
Ringier is a diversified media enterprise operating in 14 countries and employing some 6,500 people. Our leading digital ventures span across Europe, Africa and Asia.
Ringier Kenya is poised to be the hub serving our East African expansion, bringing quality digital products to the sub-region Ringier Kenya runs PigiaMe , a horizontal classifieds platform currently functional across Kenya.
â€˜pigiaâ€™ is Swahili for â€˜callâ€™, hence call me is an online and mobile based classifieds ads platform that offers buyers and sellers a unique opportunity to effectively reach their target audience. In addition to offering free online ad listings, it produces a monthly magazine with 20 pages of ad space for your convenience, having a range of cover, full page, pull out and fractional page ads that suit consumer specific needs.
Business Listing Internship Responsibilities
- PigiaMe is looking to hire energetic, goal oriented, and innovative individuals to help us grow our business accounts listings. The ideal candidate should have good interpersonal skills, attention to detail, outgoing personality and an interest in sales.
- This is a short term role projected to last for 3 months.
- The role will be compensated per listing therefore the earning potential is entirely up to you.
Targets and Responsibilities
- Approach potential users, educate and sensitize these for the use of PigiaMe as their preferred classifieds platform
- Facilitate in the user sign-up process and upload first high-value, maintaining PigiaMeâ€™s quality guidelines
- Report daily on overall scouting progress
Â Â Â How to Apply
Â Â Â
- The candidates should send their CVs to [email protected] with the title of the application as â€œSHORT TERM PIGIAME BUSINESS LISTING INTERNSHIPâ€ The candidates should also state their availability.