Business Perfomance Head Job at RACG
Our Client, one of East Africa’s Commercial banks is hiring a Head, Business Performance
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Head, Business Performance will be responsible for driving the annual and long-term Financial Modelling and Planning, providing strategic insights and commentaries on the financial performance, review of new business initiatives and feasibility studies, preparation of monthly reporting packs, financial forecasting, Monitor, report, analyse and advise on the resources allocation and prioritisation, competitor benchmarking and analysis, performance/adherence against financial plans throughout the business cycle.
Business Perfomance Head Job Responsibilities
- Develop and implement processes for business planning, enterprise budgeting, enterprise performance monitoring and analysis, financial modelling and post investment review
- Oversee the business planning and budgeting cycle, including budget development as well as periodic reviews with business unit wide reforecasting.
- Lead the financial modelling activity for strategic business opportunities and initiatives using a range of modelling and scenario building tools, ensuring rigorous testing of assumptions and risks to aid high quality decision making by the business.
- Together with the business unit leaders, undertake thorough strategic and tactical commercial analysis of business opportunities and threats
- Draw reliable and timely financial and non-financial data and information together from a range of sources and provide thorough analysis, insights and options to enable the business to make sound decisions.
- Design and deliver ad hoc performance reporting and analytics for a range of business requirements, with a focus on the key drivers of value in the enterprise.
- Conduct post implementation reviews of all business initiatives, projects and investments
- Building a performance management culture through implementation of robust budgets, metrics and corporate targets
- Working with internal stakeholders to identify and define the operational information required to ensure successful performance
- Leads the cost management initiatives
- Daily performance reports
- Leads the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Supports businesses on strategic insights and commentaries on the financial performance
- Production of monthly performance packs and ALCO packs
- Leads the cost management initiatives and business case reviews
Qualifications for the Business Perfomance Head Job
- A Bachelor of Commerce, Arts, Mathematics, Engineering or any other related business degree.
- Professional qualification CPA-K/ ACCA
- Masters Degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum 6 years’ relevant experience with at least five (3) years management experience.
How to Apply
Kindly send your CV and cover letter detailing your experience, qualification and motivation for the job to [email protected] copy to [email protected], clearly indicating the job title as the subject and address it to the Recruitment Manager as soon as you read this advert.