Finance & Accounting Internships at P&G
Finance & Accounting Internship Jobs
Finance & Accounting (F&A) provides financial leadership to business decision making, and sound, innovative planning and managing of the company’s financial affairs.
The Finance function touches 2 parts of the business:
Commercial Operations where the touch points are on the financial health of the brands.
Distributor Finance where the touch points are with our distributors
The Internship will be project based and will focus on carrying out a Competitive Intelligence (CI) analysis for the Expansion Markets in relation to the 3 major brands of the Company namely; Pampers, Ariel and Always. In line with that, the role will be linked solely to the commercial operations arm of the Finance function.
Finance & Accounting Internships Job Scope/ Key Responsibilities
- Carry out a Competitive Intelligence analysis: The key focus will be on the 3 main brands: Pampers, Ariel & Always and hence the analysis will zero in on their key local and global competitors present in Kenya and the rest of the expansion markets.
- Create a Competitive Intelligence repository: This will be a resource center where employees will be able to go and either learn more about competition, their strategies, business updates or contribute based on their knowledge and experience.
- Handover the CI analysis to the Commercial Operations Finance team: The analysis should be done such that at the end of the project, the team will be able to take over the role and integrate it to their day to day role and hence ensure continuity of CI.
Period of 4 Months.
Qualifications for Finance & Accounting Internships
- Currently studying towards a degree
- Strong skills in accounting, leadership and excellent in communication.
- Good command of the English & local language
- No working experience.
- Be willing to face a new challenge every day.
Job a Student Program/Seminar
Primary Location-Nairobi Area
How to Apply
Apply here for the Finance & Accounting Internships