Our client a highly regarded Facilities Management Training & Consultancy Firm delivering internationally affiliated training programmes in Kenya is looking to recruit a dynamic and resourceful Business Research Assistant to be based in Nairobi.
- Work as part of a team to develop business and marketing strategy for the firm.
- Promote the firm’s strategic vision and the services it offers to all stakeholders.
- Develop and manage relationships with relevant professional, business and government organisations.
- Undertake business related information, research and compile reports as directed.
- Assist in the undertaking literature research.
- Compile data and collect relevant information for academic articles, business publications, and client presentations.
- Develop work plan and key milestones for various projects and initiatives.
- Provide other research, business development, marketing and management support as required and directed by the managing director.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in the sciences field from a recognized university.
- An added advantage if holding a master’s degree in related sciences.
- Two years’ experience in implementing projects in a business sector.
- Experience in research work and report writing is essential.
- Skills in the use of computer and relevant software used in business and academic research.
- Use of social media and e-marketing skills and added advantage.
- Excellent command of the English language and be highly articulate.
- Presentable with excellent communication skills.
- An outgoing, energetic and charming personality, and be motivated to succeed.
- High capacity to learn, be able work under pressure and manage different priorities
- Excellent judgement skills, be able to make decisions and be accountable.
- A track record of work experience demonstrating the skills required for this position.
How to Apply