Job title: Business Sales Officer (BSO)
Department: Business Banking / Unit Direct Sales
Reporting to: SME Sales Team Leader
Our client, a fast growing local bank, is seeking ambitious Sales Executives as part of its aggressive growth plans.
Job Summary: The purpose of this job is to constantly and consistently deliver exceptional sales results for SME Banking products through recruitment of new credible and quality business customers
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Generating new business through systematic visiting of potential customers to prospect for business
- Achieving sales targets within the set period
- Handling customer issues and complaints pertaining to allocated products
- Obtaining timely, relevant market intelligence feedback useful for product development
- Obtain all customer information and documents required to open an account and ensure KYC compliance
- Preparing regular sales activity and performance reports as required
- Holding open days and product sales campaigns in line with the sales strategy
Qualifications & Experience
- A business or commercial qualification from a recognized university/institution
- A proven record in the delivery of business targets.
- Must have worked in a bank for at least 1 year in a similar role
- Well versed in the various banking products
- Well-versed with account opening documentation
- Computer literacy is essential
Skills & Attributes
- Well-groomed and outgoing
- Self-driven and enthusiastic
- Well-versed with account opening documentation and KYC/AML compliance requirements
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Good selling and Customer care skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Computer skills in word-processing, presentations and statistical analysis
Retainer of Kshs 25,000 and a variable performance-based pay.
How to Apply
Applicants should log on to http://www.teamiq.com/PreferredPersonnel/2103 and upload their updated CVs for consideration.