Business Systems Analysis Internship at Cytonn
Closing Date: July 5th, 2017
Cytonn Technologies (CT) is the Technology affiliate of Cytonn Investments, an alternative investments management firm with offices in Nairobi – Kenya and the D.C. Metro Area in the US. Cytonn Technologies is a respected technology solutions provider that offers innovative, differentiated and efficient technology products and support, web-based solutions and integrated business solutions.
Our Business Systems Analyst Intern will be primarily responsible for stakeholder management, requirements gathering, documentation, process mapping, training users on systems and performing best practices research to improve existing solutions and identify new solutions. They will also be incharge of analyzing the organizations processes and prescribing areas that needs process improvement, re-engineering or automation.
Responsibilities for the Business Systems Analysis Internship
- Analysis of system requirements and preparation of software requirements documentation after careful elicitation and analysis of clients’ needs and business processes.
- Continuously evaluating procedures and processes and Identifying opportunities for improving business processes through information systems or process improvement.
- Mapping out all business and system processes, to achieve operational efficiency and smooth process flow.
- Working closely with management to prioritize business goals and information needs, and work with key stakeholders of business dockets to move their processes online.
- Prepare and supervise system tests to ensure they meet the clients’ needs.
- Assist in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
- Communicate with heads of all departments about common frustrations, hindrances and other issues that interrupt their workflow.
Requirements for the Business Systems Analysis Internship
- A grade of B+ and above in KCSE (or equivalent) with good grades in math and languages.
- An undergraduate degree with at least Second Class Upper Division in Business Information Technology,
- Computer Science or any other related discipline from a recognized Institution.
- Excellent documentation skills and ability to document requirements and specifications.
- Excellent knowledge of the software development process.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good analytical skills and quantitative reasoning.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, with great accuracy, organization, attention to detail and follow-through.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Successful candidates will have the opportunity to:
- Learn more about the world of Technology in relation to Investments and Real Estate.
- Work with a very talented team of designers, software developers, and IT managers to ensure that applications developed are intuitive and user-friendly.
- Gain a deeper understanding of Business Systems
- Have a hands-on experience on working with complex projects and monitoring their progress.
- Learn how IT Systems operate at a growing company.
- Experience a strong sense of belonging as the team proudly works together
How To Apply