Call Centre Agent Job at Kenya Power
Kenya Power is enhancing its databank pool for Call Centre Agents should vacancies arise in future. The Call Centre Agents will be responsible for promotion of positive customer relations, attending to customer queries and complaints, coordinating power restoration and customer queries resolution, providing customers with information on company services and products, advising customers on status of their electricity accounts, handling routine telephone calls and other performing other delegated duties.
Interested fresh applicants should meet the following qualifications: –
Requirements for Call Centre Job
- Final Certificate in Marketing, Public Relations, Business Management, Communication, Customer Service, Telephone Services, Human Resource Management, Front Office Services or other comparable qualifications.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Training/experience in manning a Customer Contact Centre will be added advantage
- KCSE C- (Minus) with good passes in Languages
How to Apply
- Interested persons should submit their applications online through visiting Kenya Power website on http://www.kplc.co.ke
- (NB: Please click here to submit your application here). Applications should be received not later than Friday, 21st October 2016.
- While applying quote the title of the position you are applying for and include your day time telephone numbers, email address and names and addresses of three (3) referees. All qualifying applications will be placed in central databank pool. The placement pool is not a guarantee of employment.