Onfon Group limited is a Kenyan value added telecommunication service provider. The company has operated in Kenya for over 7 years. The provision of innovative cutting edge mobile solutions has positioned Onfon media as one of the leading service providers in the ICT sector. With operations in over 5 countries Onfon continues to grow towards the achievement of its Vision to become a leading Pan African VAS Company. Innovation, Employee and customer satisfaction are part of our core values.
Managing incoming calls from clients/customers to answer to inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems, provide information and maintaining logs in the database.
Requirements for the Call Centre Customer Care Internships
- at least a diploma in journalism, mass media production, IT or business related course, or equivalent
- proficient in computer applications programs
- proficient in spoken English and Kiswahili
- strong and sound phone etiquette, listening and verbal communication skills
- familiarity with CRM systems will be an added advantage
- good data entry and typing skills
- ability to multi-task, set priorities and effective time management skills
- resilience and capable of working long hours
How to Apply
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should send their updated CV to: [email protected]
Please quote the area of internship in the subject line.
Deadline for submitting applications: 5th May 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.