Call Centre Customer Service Representative Job at Lafayette Resources, Kenya
Our client runs a vibrant Call centre, located in Nairobi – Kenya, that caters for the East African region.
Purpose of the Role
- Reporting to the Call Centre Team Leader, the position will handle customer queries via phone, email and Social media, and continuously educate customers on company processes, products and services.
- The Customer Service Representatives will cater exclusively for the Tanzanian market.
Customer Service Job Key Responsibilities
- Handle customer queries via the phone, via email or via social media
- Educate current and potential customers with products and service information
- Solve customers’ problems
- Maintain accurate customer records
- Identify and escalate priority issues to the Team Leader
- Actively participate in team meetings
Key Performance Indicators
Your performance will be measured as follows:
- Your consistent ability to handle all queries in a polite, enthusiastic and professional manner
- Your Capacity to probe, engage and trouble-shoot customer queries, tackle problems and provide suitable solutions
- Your ability to educate customers on the company’s products, processes, and Services
- Selective issues that get escalated to the Team Leader for resolution
- Attendance of training and coaching as required, and skills improvement that are observed.
- Punctuality, Discipline, and adherence to shift schedules
- Compliance to laid down internal policies, procedures and processes
- Demonstrated collaborative team support and team work
- Call Centre team members
- Team leaders
Qualifications for Customer Service Job
- A higher Diploma or bachelors Degree
- Knowledge and working experience of MS Office
- Fluent in written and Spoken English, with very strong emphasis on excellence in Swahili (notable exposure to Tanzanian culture and language)
- Experience not a must, but demonstrated ability to learn fast and work against set targets is key to the role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; both verbal and written are mandatory.
- Adopts a friendly, persuasive and polite style, and engages in a friendly and accommodating way
- Is a person who listens carefully and feels empathy for people.
- Performs well in a team; is usually influential and deals with people in a diplomatic way.
- Enjoys serving and helping others, pays close attention to individuals’ needs, and is patient and persistent in the service process.
- Able to work well under pressure with minimum supervision; is flexible and willing to work in a shift system which may include weekends and public holidays.
If you believe you are qualified and ready to take on new challenges, then we want to talk to you urgently.
How to Apply
- Please send your application to us right away at [email protected] and include your current remuneration. Kindly note only qualified candidates will be contacted.