Our Client is currently recruiting Call Centre agents, in all 47 counties in Kenya.
Responsibilities for the Call Centre Agent Jobs in Kenya
- Serves customers by determining requirements; answering inquiries; resolving problems; fulfilling requests; maintaining database.
- Determines requirements by working with customers.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; forwarding requests.
- Maintains call center database by entering information.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities. Education and Experience
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of call center telephony and technology
- Some experience in a call center or customer service environment
- Good data entry and typing skills
- Knowledge of administration and clerical processes
Key Competencies for the Call Centre Agent Jobs in Kenya
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Customer service orientation
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Team work
- Stress tolerance
In your application mention the county you would like to work in.
How To Apply
If you feel you fit this role,please use this link to apply- http://talentboard.co.ke/display-job/568/