CAP Youth Empowerment Institute (CAP YEI) is a Kenyan NGO that was established in 2010.
To date CAP YEI has reached over ten thousand youth in all parts of Kenya with a successful employment rate of about 75%
CAP YEI has created a Graduate Internship Program that is intended to further this work by providing learning opportunities to young graduates through participation in the different programs and other initiatives it carries out.
- Be enrolled in a graduate school program (second university degree or equivalent, or higher);
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first University degree program (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent);
- Have graduated with a university degree in 2015 or later and are currently not in employment
- Willing to commit their time on the program for a minimum of two months
- Demonstrated good character, creativity, honesty and positive attitude
- Willing to be posted to any of the CAP YEI centers aroid the country
The consultant coordinator for the internship program will carry out the following activities, among others:
- Ensure the opportunity is widely circulated
- Support the selection of interns
- Training of staff who will host the interns
- Training of interns and support during internship
- Evaluation of the program
- Any others as assigned
- The chosen person will have experience in working with youth and have a good knowledge of the University Community in Kenya.
- Good knowledge in project management.
- Degree in any business related field.
How to Apply
- To express interest in this opportunity, send your CV to [email protected] by 23rd May 2016.
- Cover letter should be pasted on the body of the email and not as an attachment.