CAP Youth Empowerment Institute
CAP Youth Empowerment Institute (CAP YEI) is a Kenyan NGO that was established in 2010.
To date CAP YEI has reached over ten thousand youth in all parts of Kenya with a successful employment rate of about 75%
CAP YEI has created a Graduate Internship Program that is intended to further this work by providing learning opportunities to young graduates through participation in the different programs and other initiatives it carries out.
The aim is also to create a pool of talented employable persons for short term and long term careers in the field of community development either with CAP YEI or others.
We are inviting young women and men who meet the criteria below and are interested in taking part in this program to submit their applications for consideration.
Criteria for eligibility:
hose eligible to apply to participate in the Internship program shall be Kenyan citizens who meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in a graduate school program (second university degree or equivalent, or higher);
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first University degree program (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent);
- Have graduated with a university degree in 2015 or later and are currently not in employment.
- Willing to commit their time to the program for a minimum of two months.
- Demonstrated good character, creativity, honesty and positive attitude
- Willing to be posted to any of the CAP YEI centers around the country.
For this 2016 program we shall be giving preference to applicants studying or qualified in the following fields: Human Resources, Information Technology (2), Financial Management, Customer Relations and Sales; Research; Journalism/Creative writing; Audio video documentation and Entrepreneurship.
How to Apply
- To express interest in this opportunity, send your CV to [email protected]
- Cover letter should be pasted on the body of the email and not as an attachment.