The Authority invites applications from dynamic, goal-oriented, high performers, with strong problem-solving skills for the following position:
Intern – Human Resources
Reporting to the Human Resource Assistant, the selected candidate will be responsible for;
- Draft internal and external correspondences on routine human resources matters
- Implementation through coordination of the internship programme;
- Assisting in management of staff records (manual and electronic);
- Drafting internal and external correspondences on routine human resources matters.
- Provide support in staff recruitment process through the guidance of the Human Resource Assistant
- Perform any other duties as assigned from time to time
- A continuing student pursuing a course in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or relevant degree in social sciences.
- Basic computer skills