CARE International in Kenya is looking for well organized and highly motivated results – oriented individuals to fill the following positions based in our Comprehensive HIV Program – Chagua Maisha based in Kisii County:
1. Technical Lead – Health Promotion and Longitudinal Care
2. Senior Program Officer – Accelerated Children Treatment (ACT)
3. Senior Program Officer – Prevention of Mother to Child Transmission (PMTCT)
4. Senior Program Officer – Health Promotion and Longitudinal Care
5. Senior Program Officer – HIV Testing Services
6. Program Officer
7. Finance and Grants Officer
How to Apply
For more details including job descriptions and how to apply, please visit the CARE Kenya website www.care.or.ke
Deadline: Friday, 29th April 2016.
Kindly do not attach any certificates or scanned documents to your application
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
CARE is an equal opportunity employer and promotes gender equity.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
CARE does not charge any fees at any stage (application, interview, meeting, processing, and training) of the recruitment process.