The Equipment Senior Service Engineer will
• Report to the Equipment Service Country Specialist and Team Coordinator
• Perform all equipment corrective and preventive maintenances on the equipments commercialized in Kenya by Carestream Health directly or indirectly.
• Provide local L2 support
• Keep the contact between Carestream, local Business Partners representatives and Carestream Emerging Markets Service Management
• Manage any activity according the guidelines provided by Carestream
The Equipment Senior Service Engineer will be
• Accountable for providing quality service support to Carestream XRS and Dental products
• providing exceptional Customer and Business Partners Support in order to grant promptly and professionally break & fix scheduling, deliver on commitment, maintain high uptime of equipment, escalate unresolved technical issue to level 2 or level 3 according to the escalation process and report to managers immediately for any significant issue;
• Maintaining and improving the personal skills, technical level and product competency to perform professional and high quality work;
• Managing customer requests in order to assure the required uptime also working in 24×7 shifts;
• Reporting accurately and timely all activity in the service system, accordingly the EM XRS Service Standard Operation procedures;
• A key resource to maintain customer loyalty and satisfaction developing the relationship with everybody in radiographic department, business partners checking the satisfaction, feed backing any key customer concern to Account Manager and Sales & Service Manager;
• A key resource to generate leads for the organization. Be curious of any customer project, status, competitors, stimulate customer interest, and communicate leads and feedback promptly to Account Manager and Sales & Service Manager;
• Supporting tests and customer demonstrations;
• Diploma in Electronics or Mechatronics ( Bachelor’s degree is welcome)
• 1 year in-depth knowledge of X-ray radiology, both in terms of Digital and Computed Radiology and good knowledge in Dry film printing. Advance Technical Skill on CSH XRS Products and or Radiographer background would be a plus
• Radiology Workflow
• Good knowledge of IT world such as Operating Systems (Microsoft Windows 9x/NT/2000/ME/XP; Vista and 7)
• Network protocols and technology, Dicom Protocol;
• Demonstrates skills in problem analysis, customer relations, organizational abilities, email & telephone etiquette, and in effective working relationships with other service/support groups;
• Able to (team) work with virtual and remote teams.
• Fluent Spoken and Written English is required; additional languages are welcome
• Demonstrated ability in using MS applications ( MSWord, Excel and Power Points), Lotus Note
• Strong leadership, problem solving and customer/channel negotiations skills
• Ability to support site preparation and planning.
• Strong Passion for applying new processes, tools and technology.
• No restrictions and willingness to travel across the Country for at least 50% of the working time; available to travel outside Kenya for Technical Trainings
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here