Business Development Officers Jobs at Caritas Microfinance Bank, Kenya
Caritas Microfinance Bank is a newly formed faith based microfinance bank in Kenya whose vision is be ‘The Household Bank that Adds Value to All’. As part of our expansions strategy we are seeking competent and qualified staff to fill the following positions:
Business Development Officers (Three Positions)
- Reporting to the Branch Manager, the successful candidates will be responsible for driving and delivering excellent business performance through aggressive marketing of Microfinance Bank products ensuring optimum productivity, high quality loan book, operation efficiency and outstanding relationship management.
Business Development Job Key responsibilities and accountabilities in Kenya
- Aggressively market for new liability accounts in line with the given targets.
- Ensure growth of high quality loan book as per targets.
- Develop good customer loans/facilities proposals that comply with the banks credit administration standards and policy.
- Review customer demands in the market and recommend products/ services that will enable the Microfinance Bank to compete in the area of operations.
- In liaison with Credit administration, ensure timely renewal of insurance policies for assets charged as security and timely updates of valuation reports for properties charged as security for loans extended by the bank under personal portfolio.
- Manage customer relations under personal portfolio and ensure lasting relations are established with all clients
Minimum Qualifications and Experience for Business Development Jobs in Kenya
- Holder of a business related Degree. Professional banking qualifications will be added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years banking experience 2 of which should be in business development.
- Solid analytical skills and experience in credit appraisal, handling and resolving customer requests and queries.
- Have strong communication and team building skills with ability to work with diverse teams.
- Good understanding of prudential guidelines on KYC.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are encouraged to send their application letters and detailed CVs to [email protected] Kindly indicate the position title on the subject line when applying Closing date for application 18th March 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.