The Direct Sales Representatives will be responsible for ensuring quality service to customers, effective utilization of marketing tools and ensuring sales targets are achieved.
Duties for the Direct Sales Representatives Job
- Meet with clients in person to drive sales.
- Pitch and explain the types of financial services we provide to potential clients.
- Educate clients and answer questions about products
- Advice clients to ensure that they buy products that best suit them.
- Guide clients through the buying process.
- Research on new market opportunities and techniques.
Direct Sales Representatives Job Qualifications
- Diploma in any field from a recognized Institution
- A previous experience in a financial institution will be an added advantage
- Possess Good customer care skills
- Computer literacy
- Have a Proven track record of success in sales related fields.
- Strong communication skills
- Have a confident and resilient personality
The job is strictly based on a commission structure with an attractive package which includes but not limited to transport & airtime allowances. The successful candidates will undergo an intensive training session.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to submit their application including a detailed Cover letter and CV to [email protected] On or before 11th August 2017.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Note: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
For more information visit: http://www.caritas-mfb.co.ke