Caritas Microfinance Bank is the fastest growing Micro Finance Bank in Kenya whose vision is ‘The Household Bank that Adds Value to All’. As part of our expansion strategy, we are seeking competent and qualified staff to fill the following positions:
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the successful candidates will be responsible for driving and delivering excellent business performance through aggressive marketing of Microfinance Bank products ensuring optimum productivity, high quality loan book, operation efficiency and outstanding relationship management.
Roles for the Business Development Officers Job
- Deposit mobilization.
- Aggressively market for new liability accounts in line with the given targets.
- Spearhead the credit function of the branch by ensuring growth of high quality loan book as per targets.
- Ensure that all conditions pertaining to disbursements are fulfilled prior to disbursement requests being processed.
- Develop good customer loans/facilities proposals that comply with the banks credit administration standards and policy.
- Review customer demands in the market and recommend products/ services that will enable the Microfinance Bank to compete in the area of operations.
- In liaison with Credit Administration, ensure timely renewal of insurance policies for assets charged as security and timely updates of valuation reports for properties charged as security for loans extended by the bank under personal portfolio.
- Effective monitoring of loan repayments and mitigating risks related to defaults and periodically reviewing the loan portfolio to manage likely problem areas.
- Ensures regulatory compliance and implementation of effective anti-money laundering procedures and controls.
- Manage customer relations under personal portfolio and ensure lasting relations are established with all clients
Business Development Officers Job Qualifications
- Holder of bachelor’s degree in a business-related field. Professional banking qualifications will be added advantage.
- Solid analytical skills and experience in credit appraisal, handling and resolving customer requests and queries.
- Have strong communication and team building skills with ability to work with diverse teams.
- Good understanding of prudential guidelines on KYC.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years banking experience two of which should be in business development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to submit their application including a detailed Cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org On or before 11th August 2017.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Note: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
For more information visit: http://www.caritas-mfb.co.ke