Do you have previous experience in a large retail store managing sections such as Electronics, Food & Beverages, Textiles, Houseware, Sports, DIY (Hardware), Stationery, Market- (Fresh fruits & vegetables, Frozen), Bakery, Perfumes & Detergents?Do you wish to work with one of the largest hypermarket chains in the world about to start its operations in Kenya?
Grab this opportunity to grow your career with a multinational company….
Our client, Carrefour is one of the largest French hypermarket chains in the world with 1,452 hypermarkets at the end of 2011 and more than 21,000 employees from more than 68 nationalities.
Carrefour is venturing into the Kenyan market and seeking to recruit a high caliber, results-oriented and self-driven Section Supervisors.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in a similar role and be responsible for the following key responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Select and Offer to customers an attractive range of products, quality, security and hygiene, with attractive display and ensure discount policy.
- Maintain his assets in good condition, guarantee the company’s image
- Responsible to deliver financial results as per budget (monthly P&L)
Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Marketing, Communications, Customer Service or any other related field
- Customer service oriented
- Business sense and flair
- Decision maker, problem solving capacities
- Time management, sense of urgency
- Team player and ability to coach
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to [email protected] before 23rd August, 2015.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line and expected remuneration.