Our client, MAJID AL FUTTAIM CARREFOUR, is the largest franchisee of French giant retail group CARREFOUR, 2nd retailer across the world.
The Middle East based group is currently operating more than 140 Hypermarkets and Supermarkets in 15 countries, with more than 25 000 employees from 70 nationalities.
They are seeking to recruit an Assistant Central Cash Office Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Put in methods and tools for optimizing welcoming of customers and their passage in cash counters.
- Organize the schedule of Cashiers.
- Assist the C.C.O Manager in motivating and training CCO staff.
- Assure the liaison between the team’s trade and the service to the customers.
- Assure the good functioning of the cash register system
- Deal with the grievances and complaints of C.C.O staff.
- Deal with complaints of customers.
- Ensure the collection of the sale cash deposit with compliance to CCO procedure
- Check and review all the daily reports with compliance to CCO procedure
- Ensure the execution of technical training of the new joiner staff then monitor their progress
- Ensure that all C.C.O assets are in good condition
- Reporting to C.C.O Manager
- Supervises C.C.O staff
- Title Assistant C.C.O. Manager
- Supervise personnel in charge of the cash registers service.
- Organize customers’ passage in cash registers and observe quality of services offered to customers in the stores.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelors in Commerce, Accounting/ Finance or related field.
- CPA K
- At least 2 years’ experience in a financial institution
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to [email protected] or before close of business 20th December, 2017.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement