Location: Ruiru, Kenya
Industry: LPG Sector
Our client, a leading LPG Marketing Company in Kenya is seeking to recruit a Cashier to be based in Ruiru.
The ideal candidate should be of high integrity and very well conversant with their respective area. She should be willing to relocate immediately to the work station once recruited.
Duties and Responsibilities
The cashier will be handling all cash sales and responsible for stock of gas and cylinders
She shall also be responsible for sending orders ,daily sales report and banking of cash collections
Skills & Abilities:
- Must have at least a Form four certificate with at least a mean grade of C-
- Candidates with a higher qualification will have an added advantage for the position.
- Female only and between Age -20-30 yrs
- Must be willing to work for long hours – 7.30 am to 8.30 pm
- Previous experience is an added advantage and we need recommendation letters from last employer
- Must have a referee /Guarantor who should have known the candidate well in terms of permanent home residence and should have an idea background check of the employee.
- Be computer literate.
- Certificate of good conduct.
- Must be flexible to work in odd hours as situation may sometimes call for.
Salary scale for the position is 10,000/= negotiable.
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to [email protected] before close of business 2nd September, 2015.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line.