Our client, a successful international tour company, with operations across most of the travel spectrum (including retail, hospitality and foreign exchange) is seeking to grow and establish its Kenya office by hiring competent persons in various positions to join their over 4000 global workforce.
The cashier position is accountable for error-free cash operations, payment processing and interaction with customers.
Role requires processing all transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer satisfaction and revenue growth objectives.
Cashier Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle cash transactions with customers
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly cash reports
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Ensure that there is sufficient petty cash for business operations
- Process payments made with cash, checks, credit cards, and debit cards
- Communicate company policies and procedures to customers
- Assist accountant and accounting roles
Desired Qualifications for the Cashier Job
- Minimum CPA (1) qualification
- General book keeping / accounting experience
- Must be detail oriented, with excellent customer interaction skills
- High levels of integrity
- Mature person, aged between 30-40 years
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their application letter in confidence indicating salary expectations, CV and testimonials through [email protected] on or before 19th February 2017.
Interviews will be ongoing until suitable candidates are placed.
If you don’t hear from us by 28th February 2017, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer