Job Title: Cashier
Organisation: Steel and Tube Industries Limited (STIL)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Finance Manager
Steel and Tube Industries Limited (STIL) is one of the leading and most reliable manufacturer and supplier of Steel profile in Uganda.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
• The Cashier will count money in cash drawers at the beginning of day to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
• Support the process of payments and documents such as invoices, journal vouchers, employee’s reimbursements and statements.
• Enter financial data in appropriate accounts in SAP, according to instructions from senior accounting personnel.
• The incumbent will disburses funds for petty cash and makes change according to specific instructions.
• Sort, count, and wrap currency and coins and prepare for banking.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the Finance Manager
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The Cashier should hold a bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance/ Commerce or Professional qualification (CPA, ACCA) is added advantage
• At least two years’ experience in relevant field.
• Fluency in both written and spoken English
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications by hand delivering or send via E-mail. The complete applications must include a cover letter, curriculum vitae, copies of academic transcripts, names of at least three professional referees and current salary details: The Human Resources Manager, Steel and Tube Industries Limited, P.O. Box 33784, Kampala, Uganda.
Deals House, Jinja Road Nakawa Industrial Area, Plot 38-40, Mukabya Road
E mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org