Our clients are involved in Energy, Education, Hospitality, Health care, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, etc. nationally and internationally. We are engaged in providing training and
consultancy as well as implementation for different kind of ISO Standards and private standards according to industry and company profile.
We offer expertise and skills in Quality Management, Occupational Safety and Health, Project Management, Environmental System Management, Energy Management, Continual Improvement practices and an array of short courses geared towards organization’s success.
We have been approved and registered by the National Industrial Training Authority (NITA) as Trainers and also approved by the National Environment Management Authority (NEMA) as firm of experts At Bellie & Roaster we always stress the importance of maintaining a high level of professionalism coupled with extensive consultations with our clients resulting in the establishment of a detailed works program and a realistic completion timetable.
It is also our intention to maintain a sound base reputation and to provide the best–in-class training and consultancy service.
Cashier Job Responsibilities
- To code and post all petty cash payment vouchers to the relevant departments and cost centers
- To verify all payment vouchers before issuing cash
- To prepare daily banking schedules
- To prepare all payment vouchers and ensure all support documents are attached
- To ensure all cash issued is accounted for
- To post all cash and bank transactions into the system
- To maintain up to date receipts and payments registers
- To prepare daily and monthly cash account reconciliations
- To process sales receipts for all sales
- To receive and bank all sales (Cash or cheques) daily latest within 48hours.
Qualifications for the Cashier Jobs
- Diploma in Business/ Finance
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in manufacturing industry mostly handling cos
- At least CPA II
- Excellent organization skills
- High level of integrity
- Analytical skills
- Demonstrate high degree of responsibility, work ethics and integrity.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements should submit their up-dated Curriculum Vitae through [email protected] not later than 2ndJanuary, 2017. Only short listed candidates will be contacted