Job Title: Cashier / Receptionist Department: Showroom
Reporting to: Branch Operations Manager
Job location: Mombasa Branch
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain cash float daily
- Account for cash, cheques, credit card and vouchers daily summary
- Produce Daily Cashier Summary to account for days transactions
- Filling of daily documents produced
- Preparation of daily banking slips for cheques collected during the day, separate deposit slips for those on account
- Directing Customers entering the Showroom
- Keeping the counter area clean, clearing of all papers
- Feeding necessary details into the system, to keep the records updated at all times.
- Receiving all in-coming calls and directing them to the receptive extensions
- Making all out-going calls
- Handling all enquiries from internal and external customers
- Receiving, sending and recording all incoming faxes
- Managing the call master to bring down telephone bills
- Receiving and directing visitors to various offices
- Recording and issuing of cheques to suppliers
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Superior
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Cashier
- Experience in Administration is added advantage
- Good communication skills
- At least CPA 11
How to Apply
Interested candidates should email their application to [email protected] by 19th February, 2016.
Email to clearly indicate ‘Cashier / Receptionist – Mombasa’.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.