Cashier/ Teller Jobs at Co-operative Bank Sacco
Reports to:Senior Accountant
Our client, a medium-sized Transport Sacco in Machakos County urgently wishes to recruit suitably qualified and experienced individuals in the position of a cashier/teller.
Job Summary: The job holder shall manage the till to pay and receive cash from member contributions for either deposits or loan repayments.
Key Responsibilities for the Cashier/ Teller Job
- Receiving deposits from customers.
- Paying customers against proper documentation.
- Updating customer accounts accurately
- Attending promptly to customers’ enquiries.
- Reconciliation of cash transactions on a daily basis.
- Ensuring cheques and cash are banked and input in the system.
- Any other duty assigned.
Cashier/ Teller Job Qualifications and Skills
- CPA Part 2 (Section 4) or Diploma in a business related course
- Computer literate
- Minimum age: 25 years
- Working experience: Minimum 2 years
How to Apply
- If you are interested in the above position, kindly download and complete the questionnaire below and submit as per the instructions contained therein by 21st October, 2016. Please note that you need the latest Adobe Reader version to complete the questionnaire.
- NB: Only applications submitted using this online form shall be considered. Applications that are incomplete or that are received beyond the deadline will not be considered. Short listed candidates will be contacted. Click here to download CCIA Online Job Application – Personal Profile Form .
- Disclaimer: To view this document you will need to install/ have Adobe PDF Reader.