Vacancy: Debt / Finance Personnel (Fulltime) to join our company Tradestar Ltd.
Who we are: Traderstar Ltd is an ICT company offering hard and software solutions. We are based in Thika with over 20 employees.
Products we offer: Our products consist of high end refurbished ICT products like servers, workstations, desktop, laptops from HP, IBM and Dell
Responsibilities & Duties
- Account management for new and existing customers
- Make contact with various schools, universities and institutions
- Make follow-ups on payments, quotations, invoicing etc
- Following up deliveries to check if everything is working well
- Delivering content for our websites and brochures in order to advertise our products
- Making e-mailings to send to customers
- Cold calling for setting up new business and to expand our customer base
- Being able to meet or exceed sales and performance targets
- Training staff on debt follow-up
- Maintains finance staff on job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Education: BA/BS in Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting Management and Finance.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years in debt management, finance or ICT consultancy
- Proficient in ICT, technical experience is recommended
- Excellent in Swahili and English language, both oral and written
- Self-confident and a good communicator
- Both able to work in a team and have strong leadership talents
How to Apply
- If you are up to the challenge and posses the necessary qualification and experience please send your resume and application letter indicating your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 020 5230772
- Let all documents hold your name. e.g. Ann Wanjiku_CV or Ann Wanjiku_Application
- The two documents must be in pdf format
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.