Cashiers at Matibabu Foundation(2 posts)
Reports to: Administration Officer
Matibabu Foundation is dynamic NGO based in Siaya County. Our focus is to improve the quality, affordability and accessibility of healthcare with more attention to the women and their families through offering affordable, facilities- based health care with extensive laboratory and pharmaceutical services.
Matibabu Foundation is growing as we live our mission of “Providing family centered health information & services that meet or surpass the expectations of our clients, by working with individuals, the community and government to improve overall health goals”.
As a result of this growth, several vacancies have arisen, and we therefore invite qualified, talented and highly motivated candidates to fill the following positions.
This position will ensure use of technical and financial skills to track and manage patient cash flows, credit, and insurance payments, while also assisting with patient booking and in-clinic coordination.
Qualifications for Cashier Job
- O’ Level with a minimum
- Book keeping record..
- Strong mathematics and computer skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high stress environment.
- Experience in Hospital Environment is an added advantage.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Cashier Job Responsibilities
- Receive payment by cash, cheques, credit cards, vouchers, or electronic payments.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Maintain correct cash balances at cash registers.
- Computer and record totals of transactions.
- Post charges against patients’ accounts
- Handle all payments to clinic suppliers and accurately enter daily payment activities (credit, insurance, cash, cheques, payment for previous visit) into software management system
- Create daily, weekly, and monthly reports from clinic financial data.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates should submit their applications, enclosing a detailed CV, copies of academic testimonials and names of three referees and day time telephone contacts to: –
- The Administration Officer, Matibabu Foundation, P.O. Box 230 – 40607, Ukwala, Kenya.
- OR E-mail to [email protected] so as to reach us not later than 5th October, 2016.
- NB: Only successful and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Matibabu Foundation is an Equal opportunity Employer.