Category Marketing Manager-Infant Nutrition Job at Nestlé, Kenya
Job Number: 160006AB
In keeping with our current business needs, the Nutrition Business in the Nestlé Regional Office has a vacancy for the position of Category Marketing Manager-Infant Nutrition reporting directly to the Country Business Manager, Nestlé Nutrition.
Applications are hereby required from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position. The position will be based in Nestlé Equatorial Africa Regional Office, Nairobi.
Marketing Manager Job Purpose
- The role holder will be expected to establish Nestlé Nutrition as a key player in the Infant Nutrition category offering a complete range of nutritional solution products and Increase brand competitiveness and market shares by managing key brands, products and projects in line with the volume, profit and strategic objectives in the business plan.
Marketing Manager Job Key Responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and manage the implementation and communication of category and brand objectives, strategies and an annual Brand Plan in line with long term plans and annual targets;
- Develop and guide the execution of an operational plan in the areas of communication, innovation, promotions, pricing policy and distribution for individual brands within the category;
- Recommend, implement and evaluate the effectiveness of communication strategies on time and within budget;
- Identify and exploit brand opportunities not covered by communication such as innovation/renovation projects;
- Manage Product Portfolio Optimization at category level and ensure implementation at brand level;
- Evaluate nutritional communication activities of main competitors;
- Identify consumer promotional objectives and approve new POP communication and consumer promotions;
- Ensure all marketing activities are in strict compliance with the WHO International Code of Marketing of Breast-Milk substitutes and MAIF Agreement, Nestle Instructions and local country code;
- Monitor and manage brand allocated Product Fixed Marketing Expenses, (PFME) within agreed guidelines and budgetary control procedures;
- Develop a deeper understanding of consumers by leading research projects.
The ideal candidate should possess the following minimum skills and competencies;
Requirements for Category Marketing Manager Job
- Honors degree from a recognized university, preferably in the areas of Marketing/ Business Administration/ Communication;
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Marketing in overseeing the implementation of category and brand strategies for healthcare/pharmaceutical products;
- Experience in market research and innovation projects, communication and promotional activities;
- Very Strong Communication and presentation skills and experience including fluency in Power point;
- Strong Leadership skills and ability to influence;
- Basic understanding of a P&L statement;
- Ability to thrive in a network organization;
How to Apply
Click here to apply