Cateress Jobs at Kenyatta National Hospital (2 Posts)
Job Group K9
The Cateress II will be responsible to the Senior cateress for the efficient management of catering services in the Hospital.
Cateress Job Key Responsibilities
- Food preparation and production
- Setting up and directing placement of foods in serving line.
- Replenishing of foodstuffs in the buffet service line
- Maintaining correct stock levels
- Detecting and reporting spoilt or unattractive raw food materials
- Ensuring proper stock rotation.
- Ordering of foodstuffs from the main store.
- Carrying out on the job training for staff.
- Filing work order forms for defective equipment.
Qualifications and Experience for Cateress Job
- A Degree in any of the following disciplines; food production, Hotel and Hospitality Management, housekeeping and laundry, Hotel and Catering Management or Institutional management or equivalent qualification from a recognised institution.
- A minimum of Div. II in KCE or C+ (Plus) in KCSE.
- Evidence of at least one (1) month training in general management.
- Computer Literate.
- A valid Certificate of good conduct from the Kenya Police
How to Apply
- Interested candidates for these positions and who meet the minimum requirements are requested to fill and submit the Hospital application form in the Website with copies of certificates and testimonials on or before 18th November 2016 to the address below:
- The Chief Executive Officer, Kenyatta National Hospital P.O Box 20723-00202 Nairobi
- Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Please visit our website www.knh.or.ke for a full profile of all the advertised positions and the Hospital application form. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.