The Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops
Introduction: The KCCB – General Secretariat is the National Administrative, facilitative and Coordinative arm through which the KCCB implements and co-ordinates various Pastoral programs at the National level and undertakes all those responsibilities which express the mission of the Catholic Church in Kenya.
It is seeking to fill the following key position in its Catholic Health Commission of Kenya – KCCB
Roles and Responsibilities
- Projects logistics and correspondence with Sub County TB Coordinators.
- Facilitating funds disbursements to CHVs for community activities done
- Verifying community based activities by CHVs
- Planning of activities – scheduling of sub county TB activities and tracking community TB activities.
- Field visits for onsite data verification
- Participation in TB data quarterly review meetings.
- Facility monitoring and evaluation visits
- Supportive supervision to build the capacity of CHVs and TB nurses on data quality and reporting
Required Qualifications / Skills:
- A Diploma in Nursing or clinical Medicine or public Health
- Bachelor’s degree will be an added advantage
- Excellent data analysis skills using current data analysis applications
- Excellent computer skills – General Computer Proficiency
- (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint)
- A team player
- Excellent interpersonal
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- A good knowledge of social teachings of the Church, and Ethical principles
How to Apply
- Applications should be addressed to:- General Secretary Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops – General Secretariat P.O. Box 13475 – 00800 Nairobi [email protected]icchurch.or.ke
- or [email protected] To reach him on or before 29th July 2016 Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted