New Business Ventures is mandated to diversify the CBA target market with a proposition that targets a complementary consumer mass market and the micro and small enterprise (MSE) market.
The Customer Experience Analyst role is a Business Management function that will be responsible for driving Mobile Savings Lending (MSL) and Digital Financial Services (DSL) process improvement initiatives to ensure that optimum value is achieved and that they are in line with the business’ strategic objectives.
The resource will be expected to manage all business analysis and support functions that form part of their key responsibilities in all markets that CBA is in.
Responsibilities for the Business Analyst Job
- Project Management – Manage and execute the business analysis efforts in all business initiatives. This entails understanding the business needs and objectives, defining
- Business requirement documents (BRDs), defining of use cases and lead the business testing and user acceptance process to ensure solutions are successfully implemented and meet business requirements. (20%)
- Customer Management – Design and management of all customer interfaces, customer engagement messages and material (FAQs, scripts) for all NBV products. (30%)
- Service Delivery and Business Improvement – Continuous business process and product improvement to ensure customer satisfaction and product utilization. (15%)
- Quality Assurance – Assure quality product implementation, ascertain conformance to quality standards and KPIs by the contact centre and all internal business units to ensure customer value and ROI are optimized. Validate quality and clarity of all customer communications through various channels. This will also require continuous training of support teams in CBA and its partners to ensure quality and consistency in service delivery. (30%)
- Reporting – Generate accurate reports on customer feedback/issues, conduct satisfaction surveys across all regions for all NBV products. (5%)
- Functional knowledge and experience within all the business and operational units.
- Knowledge and experience in process mapping and re-engineering.
- Highly developed analytical and perceptive skills.
- Effective organizer and ability to execute complex simultaneous tasks.
- High propensity for executing change.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with and manage customer expectations (internal and external), and other stakeholders who impact performance.
- Knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures and guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks.
- Self-empowerment to enable development of open communication, teamwork and trust that are needed to support true performance and customer-service oriented culture.
- Able to communicate both orally and writing to a high standard.
- Self-motivated, assertive and proactive.
Business Analyst Job Requirements
- University Degree – Upper second or equivalent.
- Project Management, Business Analysis and/or Process Improvement certification an advantage.
- 4 years’ work experience in Customer Service Management in a financial services environment.
- Good understanding of the principles and techniques of customer experience management and the ability to apply them.
- Proficiency in office automation and banking technologies.
- Excellent understanding of the Bank’s Strategy and ability to interpret this and map it to the market now and plan future.
How to Apply
Follow this link and select the job you would like to apply for to view the detailed job advert.