HR Resourcing Officer Jobs At CBA In Kenya
Position: Resourcing Officer, Hr
Department: Human Resources
Reports To: Manager, Resourcing And Talent Management
- The purpose of the role is to provide administrative support to the Recruitment and Talent Management processes to ensure efficiency in daily operations. This will involve contributing to the achievement of a highly talented CBA workforce through supporting the processes of identification, placement of a highly competitive workforce through application of sound resourcing practices, orientation of all staff including temporary and internship positions within the organization, data collection for competency assessments and staff potential assessments and ensuring proper filing of all documentation arising from these processes.
HR Resourcing Officer Job Responsibilities In Kenya
- Provide end to end administrative and logistical support to the Recruitment process from the point of advertising, shortlisting, scheduling interviews, inviting candidates, preparing interview material and participating in suitable interview processes for job levels up to Management grade 2 in the organization and any other operational processes therein within the stipulated SLA. (35%)
- Provide accurate and timely information for management decisions by compiling the necessary data required as part of the Recruitment process e.g. interview score sheets, competency assessment scores, potential assessment scores etc. (30%)
- Receive and respond appropriately to all referral and unsolicited applications. (5%)
- Coordinate with the Security and Investigations Department with regard to scheduling and inviting candidates for vetting. Maintain a database to track the process. (15%)
- Maintain up to date databases to track the following critical processes: regret emails to unsuccessful candidates, Contract staff, appointments, etc. (10%)
- Maintain up to date filing of all staff requisitions and staff records that originate from the Recruitment and Talent Management desk. (5%)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to effectively manage assigned recruitment projects and maintenance of up to date staff records.
- Interpersonal sensitivity for effectiveness in interacting and working well with others.
- Knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures and guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks.
- Personal motivation and drive exhibited through commitment to work hard towards goals and showing enthusiasm and career commitment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with and manage customer expectations (internal and external), and other stakeholders who impact performance.
- Performance Management to optimize own productivity.
Qualifications For HR Resourcing Officer Jobs In Kenya
- University degree- Upper second class Honors or 3.0 GPA. Holding a HR degree will be an added advantage.
- IHRM Diploma.
- Proficiency in use of MS office tools.
- At least two years’ experience in HR, preferably in a recruitment role.
- Practical experience in use of a HRIS system will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Click HERE to apply