Branch Operations Manager Job at Commercial Bank Of Africa
Department: Branch Operations
Reports To: Direct -Branch Retail Manager/ Indirect -Senior
Branch Operations Manager Job Purpose Statement
To organize, co-ordinate, manage and control activities in the branch so as to ensure of service is expeditious, accurate and efficient and that transactions are cost effective and profitable to the bank.
- Effectively manage Branch Operations.
- Minimization of exposures to and impact of operational risks inherent in Branch Operations.
- fraud management and application of internal controls to effectively control for maximum productivity of the teller line.
- Application of established policies, processes, procedures and tools in achieving compliance requirements, optimal efficiency, resource utilization and cost containment.
- Leadership to nurture and sustain employee satisfaction, manage changes and develop employees to their full potential.
- Performance Management to optimise employee productivity
- Organisation development to effectively structure the Branch operations functions for optimal performance
- Knowledge and experience in modern branch operations practices in medium to large banks to provide guidance on quality improvements and operational changes
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with and manage customer expectations
- (internal and external), and other stakeholders who impact performance.
- Quality orientation to effectively perform or guide performance of Branch operations activities/tasks in a manner that consistently produce high quality of service.
- Knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures control guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance standards or Self-empowerment to enable development of open communication, teamwork and trust that are needed to support true performance and customer-service oriented culture.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Planning and organizing skills for effectiveness in coordinating all branch operations on a daily basis.
Qualifications/Experience/Requirements for Branch Operations Manager Job
- University Degree – Upper second or equivalent
- Working knowledge of MS Office programs.
- At least 5 years banking experience 2 of which must be in a supervisory position.
How to Apply
Click here to apply