CCTV Controller -Security Job at HRBP Solutions, Kenya
We are currently recruiting in Kenya for our client a leading Steel Processing company in Nairobi
CCTV Controller -Security
- To operate and monitor all systems, including CCTV, within the Control Room in a professional and efficient manner, to ensure integrity, accuracy and confidentiality of all information gained by compliance with quality standards and legislation.
CCTV Controller Job Description Of Duties
- Offer protective and communications support for operations by effective manning of the Control Room,
- Monitoring of the CCTV system, access control, alarms, telecommunication systems, radios and any other vital security equipment,
- On behalf of the company security team, act as custodian of Control Room equipment and monitoring their operational readiness,
- Monitor, maintain and archive CCTV video footage and its retrieval in case of incident occurrences and investigation/analyses requirements,
- Initiate incident response as appropriate,
- Report all incidents and critical issues as per procedure,
- Reports and documentation,
- Regularly test all Central Control equipment and report any equipment that is faulty/out of service,
- Ensure security and storage of Control Room Data,
- Ensure procedural handling of data (clearance),
- Ensure that all the functions for which the Control Room is charged with are adhered to.
How to Apply
- If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected]e before 30th May 2016 Indicate your current salary and notice period.