CDL was founded in early 2003 by its current Managing Director Lucy Mmari.Within her 14 year tenure in a well established logistics company, She honed her skill in human resources management and thereafter started CDL.
The Role: To answer incoming calls from customers to take orders, answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information.
- Answer calls and respond to emails
- Handle customer inquiries both telephonically and by email
- Research required information using available resources
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Enter new customer information into system
- Update existing customer information
- Process orders, forms and applications
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Route calls to appropriate resource
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Complete call logs
- Produce call reports
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree or equivalent in a business field
- Banking background highly preferred
- Male candidates are encourage to apply
- Eloquent in Speech
- Very Good Communication Skills.
- Between the ages of 23-27
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of call center telephony and technology
- Some experience in a call center or customer service environment
- Good data entry and typing skills
- Knowledge of administration and clerical processes
How to Apply
Qualified persons to apply at [email protected] stating current and expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted