Our client is start up Chinese Company based in Kenya that deals with wholesale of electronic products made in China. They are looking to recruit an energetic and results oriented Marketing Executive who is well experienced in cell phone distribution.
Salary: 50k – 100k plus Commissions
Senior Marketing Executive Job Responsibilities
- Manage the promotion & direction of the marketing or service activities
- Monitor, manage and improve the company’s product image, market data, and information
- Inspecting salable products to ascertain condition and market value
- Investigate market conditions and facilities to determine time, placement, type of sale, and whether items shall be sold individually or in lots.
Manage and coordinate representatives who may call on existing or potential customers
- Provide marketing advice to organizational units
- Ensure that representatives are kept informed of changes in territories that might affect product sales
- Forecast anticipated market sales
- Direct advertising and marketing campaigns
- Submit sales activity reports and maintain records.
- Setup the daily sales target and carry out customer communication basic actions and generate daily activity report by instant communication tool.
- Take marketing research, collect customer feedback and requirement, and provide market research statistic report to the line manager.
- Use the social media and communication tools to broadcast the business advertisement.
- Carry out company channel & marketing sales scheme, coordinate with the channel agents and brand shop to achieve sales target and complete the targets.
- Follow up existing agents to get more orders;
- Collect information from competitors;
- Other work from superiors.
Qualifications for the Senior Marketing Executive Job
- Degree or diploma holders in business related field
- 3 – 4 years experience in sales and distribution management of mobile phones
- Fluency in English is necessary;
- Ability to design test plans for marketing programs in coordination with Mobile Analytics
- Ability to conduct market research
- Excellent report writing skills coupled with excellent presentation skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (articulate) coupled with good listening and critical reasoning skills
- Ecommerce working experience is an advantage.
- Self-discipline with good planning and problem solving skills, Self-motivated and can work under pressure
- Strong project management skills
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to run/lead meetings
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Cellular – Senior Marketing Executive) to [email protected] on or before 27th June, 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing