General Operations Auditor Jobs at Central Bank of Kenya
To execute audit assignments in order to facilitate provision of reasonable assurance to management on the efficacy of internal controls, risk management and governance processes.
Responsibilities for the General Operations Auditor Job
- Apply auditing principles and standards to test and evaluate internal controls, risk management and governance processes.
- Play a key role in advising and providing assurance in the Bank.
- Conduct interviews with staff and Management during audits and present audit findings.
- Carry out special audits and investigations as and when required
Qualifications for the General Operations Auditor Job
- Minimum: Upper Second Class Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Professional qualifications such as CPA (K), ACCA, CIA, CISA.
- One to two years of working experience as an auditor in an audit or consultancy firm.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of the internal audit process, controls, procedures and investigation techniques.
- Experience in the use of an audit management software such as Teammate.
- Outstanding analytical skills and knowledge in the use of Computer Aided Audit Tools (CAATS) such as ACL.
- Excellent communication, analytical, planning, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think strategically with creative problem solving skills.
How To Apply