Contribute to the monitoring of foreign exchange operations and Conduct domestic debt analysis, strategy formulation and design.
Key Duties and Responsibilities for the Market Analyst Job
- Conduct off-site and on-site monitoring of all Foreign Exchange (FOREX) operations.
- Monitor Diaspora FOREX remittances
- Review reports of FOREX transactions.
- Analyze and prepare financial market intelligence reports.
- Stakeholder engagement
- Product design and development
Qualifications for the Market Analyst Job
- Minimum: Upper Second Class Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: – Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Banking, Accounting, Business, Economics, or related areas.
- Professional qualifications in Accounting, Banking, Finance, Capital Markets or related discipline will be an added advantage.
- One to two (2) years’ experience in accounting, banking, fund management, debt management, treasury operations and/or any other relevant area will be necessary.
- Strength in mathematical computations and analysis
- Report writing skills
- Risk Management skills
- Finance and risk analysis skills
- Excellent communication, analytical, planning, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think strategically with creative problem solving skills.
How to Apply