Centum has once again opened up it’s annual graduate trainee program. The annual program is an initiative within the Centum’s leadership development program that identifies technically qualified fresh graduates with a winning attitude and high potential from a broad array of disciplines and across geographies.
The programme promises to offer a unique experience to all successful candidates. It is also rich and will provide a diverse learning environment through a landscape of various investment sectors. This will be achieved through a clear development plan and a series of challenging assignments. The candidates who make the cut will have an opportunity to grow their career within the Centum Group.
The ideal candidate should be;
• Fresh graduate or final year undergraduate
• Below 25 years of age
• Minimum A level score of-or equivalent
• Minimum 2nd Upper undergraduate score
Individuals who have undertaken the study disciplines indicated below are strongly encouraged to apply;
• Architectural and Building sciences: Architecture, Quantity Surveying, Construction management, Land surveying
• Business courses: Actuarial science, Statistics, Commerce, Economics, Financial Engineering
• Mathematics: Statistics, Actuarial Science
• Humanities& Management Arts: Law, HR, Communications &Marketing
• ICT: Computer Science/BBIT (Business Information technology)
• Applicants with or pursuing CFA, CPA, ACCA or any other sector relevant professional course will have an added advantage.
Submission deadline for the 2016 programme will be 7th April 2016. The selection process will commence immediately after and the successful candidates will join the company in July for an exciting two year journey.
If you feel that you are the right candidate, click here to apply.