CEZAM is a member firm of HLB International, a global network of professional accounting firms and business advisers.
HLB International through its global network serves clients in 110 countries supported by more than 14,000 professionals in over offices worldwide.
To support our growing client base, we are inviting applications from proactive and dynamic individuals for the following position:
The position reports to the audit managers and will have direct responsibility as follows:
- Conducts assigned audit engagements successfully from beginning to end
- Identifies and communicates issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to business and risk
- Supervises junior auditors assigned to engagements providing guidance and overall review of deliverables
- Ensures audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances, and risk
- Develops audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives.
- Obtains and reviews evidence ensuring audit conclusions are well- documented
- Ensures adherence at all times to all applicable department and professional standards
- Communicates assigned tasks to engagement team in a manner that is clear and concise ensuring high quality, accurate, and efficient results
- Organizes personal effort along with those of junior auditors to be risk-based, productive, and efficient at all times
- Ensures adequate focus on personal professional growth relevant to taking on more challenging assignments, in line with standard audit career progression – proactively seeks relevant Education and training opportunities
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- University degree in finance or related field
- CPA(K), CA, ACCA or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Well rounded knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards and International Standards on Auditing
- Sound knowledge of Kenyan tax laws and regulations
- High level of integrity and professional competence
- Excellent English communication and report writing skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are requested to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 April 2016