CEZAM is a member firm of HLB International, a global network of professional accounting firms and business advisers.
HLB International through its global network serves clients in 110 countries supported by more than 14,000 professionals in over offices worldwide.
Are you always the ‘organised one’ in your friendship circle or at work?
Are you always sorting out every detail of your life, from booking dinners, sorting out travel arrangements and even filing the receipts after?
And do you find yourself secretly enjoying it?
To support our growing business, we are inviting applications from pro-active and dynamic individuals for the following position:
The position reports to the Directors and will have direct responsibility as follows:
- Prepares reports, presentations, memorandums, proposals and correspondence
- Supervises all administrative personnel by assigning duties to them
- Monitors office operations
- Schedules appointments and meetings for executives and upper level staff
- Serves as the go-to for office inquiries
- Administer salaries and work out leave schedules
- Tracks office supply inventory and approves supply orders
- Assists in the preparation of department budgets and maintains the petty cash float
- Undertake wider office activities, as required.
Just like being a real human octopus, this role is especially suited for multi-taskers who love to balance a myriad of jobs.
You’ll also need to be fairly chatty, as you need to be able to communicate with a variety of people from the chief executive right down to the office juniors.
Other skills that will help you succeed include:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Highly organized and flexible
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines
- Must be self directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Maintains staff confidentiality
- Working knowledge of email, scheduling, spreadsheets and presentation software
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are requested to send their applications to [email protected] by 30 April 2016