To provide a support function to the Vehicle & Asset Finance (VAF) Business Development Manager and Head of Department in the attainment of the VAF business growth objectives and for an assigned portfolio.
Ensure inflow of new and repeat Vehicle & Asset Finance VAF business in line with set targets.
Ensure growth of the VAF book within agreed targets. (Draw-downs)
Ensure growth of interest and non-interest income as per targets.
Regular visits (supported by Call Reports) to Dealers , Franchise holders , specialised asset distributors , Customers, Group Companies, motor and other intermediaries to ensure inflow of business, training their Sales staff on our processes, and resolve bottlenecks to business.
Develop Vehicle & Asset Finance business opportunities by maintaining a leads list, following up/ pursuing leads.
Conduct visits to existing and potential customers with a view to increasing/ maximising on VAF drawdown’s and cross selling.
Liaise with VAF Business Support to ensure TAT on processing of applications within agreed time lines and smooth draw-downs on approvals to attain 90% conversion rate.
Follow up on VAF applications to ensure that customers’/Dealers/brokers’ requirements have been met.
Clearly understand sales targets set for self and unit.
Identify and nurture gatekeepers and centre of influence in Motor Dealerships / insurance companies to increase our market share.
Conducting training sessions to ensure that Group staff understands the VAF product.
Collecting Market information on product, competition, pricing etc
Keep abreast of industry practices, legislation and current regulatory developments
Liaising with Group and Branches to maximise VAF sales.
Periodic reports on VAF performance / figures.
Risk & Compliance
- Responsible for the implementation and adoption within the VAF Department of all Compliance, Anti-Money Laundering and Sanctions related requirements contained in policies, procedures and processes. This includes the consideration and approval of PEP on-boarding and continued business engagement in instances where no adverse information is available.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
University Degree from recognized University.
2– 3 Years banking experience or Asset finance industry sales.
• Sound knowledge of vehicle and asset finance industry
• Excellent knowledge of dealer network
• Sound knowledge of banking products/services and the procedures underpinning them.
• Knowledge of the Code of Banking Practice.
• Basic knowledge of the functions of the various departments and interrelationships with vehicle and asset finance.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here