Provide an efficient and technically proficient personal banking back-up and routine support service to a portfolio of executive banking clients, thereby ensuring speed and quality of product and service transactions in strict compliance with laid down risk management controls and credit procedures.
Contribute to the achievement of sales and client retention targets by constantly monitoring the status of existing accounts and prospecting for New Business
Internal support for all aspects of the Executive Banking portfolio.
Sales: Prospect and convert clients to Executive Banking both from existing client data base and new to bank business.
Customer satisfaction survey: provide service to clients whereby the service does not involve pricing changes or major adjustments to clients; total portfolio mix.
Portfolio management: ensure that the records are kept in order and up to date. Effect the opening and processing of account related documentation by following up the status of transactions/account applications/queries or requests with the relevant internal support areas through to conclusion.
Credit management: motivate credit applications and all credit related issues for the Executive Banking client portfolio in line with credit policies and practices.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- University Degree from recognized institution
- 3-4 yrs general banking experience, with exposure to executive banking.
- Branch frontline and sales support experience.
- Good knowledge of banking products/investment options and the documentation requirements underpinning these.
- Understanding of the Executive banking market and how the businesses in this sector operate
- Sound knowledge of executive banking processes, products and related documentation.
- General credit knowledge, including an understanding of securities and balance sheets.
- Understanding of behavioral and application scoring systems.
- Clear understanding of the executive banking value proposition and delivery strategy.
- Basic knowledge of competitor products.
- Knowledge of support functions in the business & executive banking markets.
- Portfolio knowledge.
- Attendance of applicable SBA training courses, e.g. communication skills, product knowledge, credit training, sales skills.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here