To meet and exceed customers’ expectations in regards to providing them with appropriate and efficient in-branch service, ensuring speed and quality of product/service transactions. Also to identify and act on cross selling opportunities when dealing with customers. To maintain a high level of integrity and ethical standards.
- Provide exceptional service to existing and walk-in customers based on the relevant products and services available.
- Demonstrate Self Service Banking and help customers to register for relevant channels.
- Manage “cost of sales” through the utilization of multi channel delivery strategies, such as actively managing customer migration onto electronic banking channels.
- Identify Cross-selling opportunities of products and services as required to provide a solution to the original service request and where necessary pass leads on to relevant areas timeously.
- Listen to, empathize with and pacify irate customers by swiftly resolving their problems/complaints or when this is not possible by referring queries that cannot be resolved to the appropriate area and following up on referrals to ensure satisfactory resolution. Identify sales potential and quality sales opportunities and ensure appropriate follow-through of such leads.
- Conduct a needs analysis to identify customer needs effectively when opening new accounts or giving product advice.
- Complete disclosure to the customers in terms of accreditation, service fees, and commission.
- Ensure proper record keeping.
- Ensure that all the required controls are in place to minimize the risks associated with processes performed in the service consulting area.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Degree holder from a recognized University
- Professional Qualifications
- Banking examinations desirable.
- 2– 3 Years branch banking experience, with exposure to customer service.
- Sound knowledge of laid-down policies and procedures relating to customer service.
- Excellent knowledge of Self Service Banking, (ATM’s & Internet Banking)
- Sound knowledge of banking products/services and the procedures underpinning them.
- Knowledge of the Code of Banking Practice.
- Knowledge of the new Delivery System as it relates to enquiries.
- Knowledge of Managing Local Market sales principles.
- Basic knowledge of the functions of the various departments within the branch.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here