Systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production
• Support the business to manage the technology risk brought about by software development, adoption of IT changes and launch of new products through system and business testing.
• Be the link between the business and the technical teams by coordinating the development of test strategy, test cases, hosting test workshops, coordinate business testing activities and UAT close-out to enable the successful implementation of projects.
• Measure and report the quality threshold of the solutions scheduled for delivery for business within the IT change governance process.
Responsibilities within stages of the project lifecycle include:
Sign-off the test workstream responsibility (work package)
Driver of the test strategy planning activities
Lead the in-depth definition process i.e. detailed test case documentation
Plan analysis i.e. research, consultation and planning meetings
Lead business impact analysis sessions i.e. determine business areas impacted by proposed changes for regression testing coverage identification
Conduct desktop risk quality analysis / validation i.e. determine test case coverage, test case adequacy and develop traceability matrices
Upload or ensure the upload of test cases in the electronic testing tool Expected deliverables: Test cases documentation, Business Impact
Analysis assessments workshops & regression testing strategy, Quality Assessment Reports (incl. Statements on test case coverage, adequacy and level traceability of requirements), hold users testing planning workshops and updated quality tool with tests cases data.
Manage the execution of all testing activities / cycles i.e. Unit, SIT, UAT and Regression testing
Oversee the defect management process through re-testing the products
Monitor and report the status and outcomes of testing activities Expected deliverables: Test status reports (Highlights), Defect reports, Test Closure Reports (Unit, SIT, UAT and Regression)
Evaluate that quality criteria is met for all scoped requirements
Monitor and obtain quality feedback during early life (PIR period) Expected deliverables: Quality reports, Input to the project closure report (i.e. sign-off the extent of delivery of quality requirements through delivered products)
Other non-project lifecycle responsibilities
• Identifies appropriate formal and occupational (informal) training needs and courses (internal/external) to develop oneself
• Up-skills oneself regarding new products and procedures through attendance of workshops/presentations and reading of internal and external communications Expected deliverables: Personal Development Plan (PDP) uploaded in the Enduring Performance Management (EPM) tool.
• Compliance to all bank policy & regulation e.g. Bank Values, HR policy i.e. staff etiquette, BRM policy i.e. project / WR governance, IT policy i.e. change governance etc
Preferred Qualification and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in IT or Business management (minimum – 2nd class upper or equivalent)
• Recognised Software testing certifications i.e. International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) – Certified Tester Foundation Level (CTFL) and Certified Tester Advanced Level (CTAL) others include Information Systems Examination Board (ISEB), Quality Assurance Institute (QAI) and Chartered Quality Institute (CQI)
• A minimum of 2 years experience as a quality analyst.
• Broad exposure in a banking environment preferably in IT department
• Proven track record in the development of test strategy, test cases, testing quality validation process and stakeholder management.
• Usage of automated testing tools e.g. Quality Centre, HP ALM, and QTP etc.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here