Transactional Banker – Private Banking Job at CFC Stanbic Bank
- Provide an efficient and technically proficient personal banking back-up and routine support service to a portfolio
of executive banking clients, thereby ensuring speed and quality of product and service transactions in strict
compliance with laid down risk management controls and credit procedures.
- Contribute to the achievement of sales and client retention targets by constantly monitoring the status of existing
Transactional Banker Job Key Responsibilities/Accountabilities
- Internal support for all aspects of the Relationship Manager’s portfolio.
- Sales leads: provides Relationship Manager with leads and cross-selling opportunities.
- Customer satisfaction survey: provide service to clients whereby the service does not involve pricing changes or
major adjustments to clients’ total portfolio mix.
- Portfolio management: ensure that the records are kept in order and up to date.
- Effect the opening and processing of account related documentation by following up the status of
transactions/account applications/queries or requests with the relevant internal support areas through to
- Credit management: motivate credit applications and all credit related issues for the Relationship Manager in line
with credit policies and practice
Preferred Qualification and Experience for Transactional Banker Job
- Degree holder from a recognized University (min – 2nd class upper or equivalent).
- 3-4 years general banking experience, with exposure to executive banking.
- Branch frontline and sales support experience.
- Good knowledge of banking products/investment options and the documentation requirements underpinning these
Knowledge/Technical Skills/Expertise for Transactional Banker Job
- Understanding of the Private banking market and how the businesses in this sector operate
- Sound knowledge of executive banking processes, products and related documentation.
- General credit knowledge, including an understanding of securities and balance sheets.
- Understanding of behavioural and application scoring systems.
- Clear understanding of the executive banking value proposition and delivery strategy.
- Basic knowledge of competitor products.
- Knowledge of support functions in the business & executive banking markets.
- Portfolio knowledge.
- Attendance of applicable SBA training courses, e.g.. communication skills, product knowledge,
credit training, sales skills.
How to Apply
Click here to apply