Service Desk Support Delivery Officer Job at CFC Stanbic Bank
- To provide first level user support across all Stanbic assigned applications and peripherals at both Branch and Head Office levels.
- In addition to Peripherals Systems Support, the resource will monitor performance of applications/peripheral systems and escalate high impact issues to the Team Leader.
Desk Support Delivery Job Key Responsibilities/Accountabilities
- Provide first level support to all users at branch and Head Office
- Review fault/incident logs to ascertain and address all infrastructure related issues
- Provide afterhours support in line with Service Level Agreements to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure all faults/incidents are resolved within agreed SLAs and escalate all faults/incidents to Team Leader
- Installation, support and maintenance of peripheral systems as directed by Team Leader
- Conduct periodic checks on the installed applications/peripheral systems and produce reports as directed
- Implement changes as directed by Team Leader
- Participate in project implementation as assigned
- Provide Identify shortcomings on the application systems and provide solutions to improve or rectify them according to business requirements
Preferred Qualification and Experience for Desk Support Delivery Job
- At least one year experience in any of the following areas: Service Desk support Role, Technical support, Systems Administration, 1st level
- Applications support, Systems Analysis
- Banking/financial industry experience would be an added advantage
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Technology/Systems or related field
- Certification in IT qualification would be an added advantage
- Strong problem solving skills
- Technically competent with knowledge of systems management, development and implementation methods and Applications Support.
How to Apply
Click here to apply